Friday, February 5, 2010

Wow! It's been a while..!

This blog has been on my mind lately but obviously not enough to post on it. When I finally loaded up my blog yesterday and looked at my last posting, I was amazed at how long it's been!

Now why is that? What has been so important that I couldn't post a few thoughts here? Well, I said in the beginning that I would post here when I was motivated. That's really sad then. I guess I haven't been motivated even once in the past what, 6 or 7 months? I sure hope that is not the case.

I think it was more due to lack of inspiration. You see, I just don't unload what's going through my mind like some bloggers do, to me it has to have a purpose. It has to have a message that means something to me, and hopefully will mean something to someone else.

So why am I rambling on today? I'm not really sure actually but I thought I'd wait and see what comes out of the end of my fingers and then after reading it through several times, I'll either hit the publish button or delete it.

And along those lines, I think I'll publish this and then update everyone on what's going on with me...the good, the not so good and the ugly. Hmm...that's the same name of a technical presentation I did once at a business conference. :-) That was a doozy for sure!

So stay tuned folks. I plan to use this blog to work through some stuff in my head that's having an impact on my life. In it, I hope you will see some comparisons to things that are happening in your lives as well. And maybe together, we can work through them and come out better on the other end.

I'd love to hear your feedback and comments about my ramblings too, just so I don't feel like I'm typing to a great black hole.

Thanks for that!

No comments: